Thursday, March 2, 2023

Production: So it begins ...

Week 4:

After so much planning and research, filming is ready to commence.


Set

I have decided to shoot my film in my own house. At first, I had planned to shoot in my own bedroom and redecorate it to match the character's design. However, I realized that my brother's room would be a better fit for the grunge style of my film. It already has a dark ambiance that fits well with the scene, which would save me time and effort in redecorating.By using my own house as the location for the shoot, I have more control over the environment and setting of my film.

Schedule

During the weekdays, I will be focusing on brainstorming and preparing for the upcoming weekend filming sessions. This includes adjusting shot lists, forming a schedule, and making sure all necessary equipment is ready to go. I want to make sure that I have a clear plan so that I can make the most of my time.

On the weekends, I plan to focus solely on filming. I will start this weekend with simple scenes like montages and fillers. My intention is to film shots of simple objects or the outdoors in case the film ends up being too short. Even with the filler shots, I will make sure to overshoot and record a single scene in different styles just in case.

I understand that everything will be clearer during the editing portion, but I want to make sure that I have enough footage to work with.The last thing I want is to be stuck editing a video without enough footage to make it work. By getting ahead of the game and filming plenty of footage, I can make sure that I have enough material to create a cohesive film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

With the project coming to a close, Let us reflect :) https://youtu.be/dshfgG4Rspk https://youtu.be/W1D31Ze4azk