Sunday, February 12, 2023

And the portfolio begins !

Week 1:

This is the start of a new journey! The creation of a film opening to be exact, alongside my partner Lorenzo Urcuyo.

The beginning of a project is always the most mind-breaking. So many ideas are running through my head. The possibilities are endless! A clean slate, ready to be filled. But with what?

First of all, we need to look at the big picture: Genres. There are many different genres to choose from. Action, adventure, comedy, romance, mystery, historical, horror, drama, and much more. 

The genres I enjoy seeing the most are horror and romance. I feel as if I did it, even though it would be simpler for me, it would come out as corny. In any case, I firmly think that whenever an opportunity arises, new things must be tried.

So, drama and coming of age have been the most prominent. So, Lorenzo and I will be partaking in further research on the two. A clearer understanding will help us pick a genre in which we want our film to be.

We are speaking frequently, pitching ideas back and forth. We plan on using our time wisely. Our research will consist of watching different films and gaining information. 


Inspiration will spark, and we will be set in motion!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

With the project coming to a close, Let us reflect :) https://youtu.be/dshfgG4Rspk https://youtu.be/W1D31Ze4azk